Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Santa Hat Craft

When I first began spending my late nights in the DIY and craft blogosphere, I became so inspired by Sarah over at Thrifty Decor Chick that I practically stalked her blog. The ideas and inspiration.....limitless.  I have already utilized a bunch of styrofoam cones in a project I'll debut a bit later this month, but when I saw this idea for hand crafted Santa hats, I just had to share. FAB FAB FAB.  LOVE LOVE LOVE.



Check out the fantastic tutorial on how to make these lovelies here.  Super easy and lots of fun, would be a great project to do with kids.  I think the handmade versions look so much better than those you can find in stores like Stein Mart.


Major festive points.  Through the roof on the 'cuteness' scale.  Even though I think I am 'styrofoam coned-out' at my place, this would make a great hostess gift or project for kids.  Ho Ho Ho.

2 comments:

banclothing said...

These are awesome. I think they would make a great centre piece for christmas. Finding new DIY ideas is great for the holidays.

Brooke Ulrich said...

I featured you over at All Things Thrifty today. :) Feel free to grab a "featured" button! I love your green doors!!!

Post a Comment